IA161 Natural Language Processing in Practice (autumn 2022)
See NlpInPracticeCourse2021 for the previous year.
To be added during the course. Handouts are the slides for printing.
- Opinion mining, sentiment analysis (16.9.)
- Language modelling (23.9.)
- Extracting structured information from text (30.9.)
- Stylometry (7.10.)
- Building Language Resources from the Web (14.10.)
- Machine translation (21.10.)
- Topic identification, topic modelling (4.11.)
- Parsing of Czech: Between Rules and Stats (11.11.)
- Named Entity Recognition (18.11.)
- Indexing and Searching Very Large Texts (25.11.)
- Anaphora resolution (2.12.)
- Automatic relation extraction (9.12.)
- Colloquium is passed when at least 75% of results (i.e. 9 tasks) from the practical sessions is solved and uploaded to the appropriate homework vaults (odevzdávárny). Each task is to be uploaded within the one week before the next lecture. Comments on the task assesment are provided via Teacher's Notebooks in IS.