IA161 Advanced Techniques of Natural Language Processing (autumn 2020)
See AdvancedNlpCourse2019 for the previous year.
To be added during the course. Handouts are the slides for printing.
- Opinion mining, sentiment analysis (8.10.)
- Machine translation (15.10.)
- Stylometry (22.10.)
- Anaphora resolution (29.10.)
- Indexing and Searching Very Large Texts (5.11.)
- Topic identification, topic modelling (12.11.)
- Parsing of Czech: Between Rules and Stats (19.11.)
- Building Language Resources from the Web (26.11.)
- Language modelling (3.12.)
- Automatic relation extraction (10.12.)
- Extracting structured information from text (17.12.)
- Named Entity Recognition (7.1.)
- Automatic language correction (14.1.)
- Colloquium is passed when at least 75% of results from the practical sessions is uploaded to the appropriate homework vaults (odevzdávárny). Each task is to be uploaded within the one week before the next lecture.