IA161 Advanced Techniques of Natural Language Processing (autumn 2017)
See AdvancedNlpCourse2015 for the previous year.
To be added during the course. Handouts are the slides for printing.
- Stylometry (18.9.)
- Opinion mining, sentiment analysis (25.9.)
- Machine translation (2.10.)
- Named Entity Recognition (9.10.)
- Parsing of Czech: Between Rules and Stats (16.10.)
- Building Language Resources from the Web (23.10.)
- Language modelling (30.10.)
- Anaphora resolution (6.11.)
- Automatic relation extraction (13.11.)
- Extracting structured information from text (20.11.)
- Indexing and Searching Very Large Texts (27.11.)
- Topic identification, topic modelling (4.12.)
- Automatic language correction (11.12.)
- Colloquium is passed when at least 75% of results from the practical sessions is uploaded to the appropriate homework vaults (odevzdávárny). Each task is to be uploaded within the one week before the next lecture.