IA161 Natural Language Processing in Practice (autumn 2021)
See AdvancedNlpCourse2020 for the previous year.
To be added during the course. Handouts are the slides for printing.
- Opinion mining, sentiment analysis (15.9.)
- Language modelling (22.9.)
- Stylometry (29.9.)
- Named Entity Recognition (6.10.)
- Indexing and Searching Very Large Texts (13.10.)
- Topic identification, topic modelling (20.10.)
- Building Language Resources from the Web (27.10.)
- Parsing of Czech: Between Rules and Stats (3.11.)
- Machine translation (10.11.)
- Automatic relation extraction (24.11.)
- Extracting structured information from text (1.12.)
- Anaphora resolution (8.12.)
- Colloquium is passed when at least 75% of results from the practical sessions is uploaded to the appropriate homework vaults (odevzdávárny). Each task is to be uploaded within the one week before the next lecture.