NLP seminar Presentation Instructions
Instructions for the distant learning period.
All planned presentations will proceed in a semi on-line manner:
- the presenter will prepare a PDF presentation as usual, only more detailed.
- the presenter will prepare a simple screen-cast audio/video of the presentation (as a separate file in MP4 format). See examples at recordmydesktop or IS Recording lecture instructions.
- the presenter will upload the PDF and MP4 files to
xloginis the presenter's login, for unknown password see tech):
scp presentation.pdf presentation.mp4 \ email@example.com:/nlp/trac/research/htdocs/seminar2020/
- the presenter will notify firstname.lastname@example.org about the upload. Each presentation should be ready before the planned deadline.
- email@example.com will add the PDF to the seminar web and will notify other students about the presentation via the discussion forum
- during the following week, all students and teachers can ask questions to the presenter via the discussion forum