QML UI: Map layer gallery
|Reported by:||xkolman2||Owned by:||xkolman2|
Description (last modified by xkolman2)
- first just do a simple dialog for map layer selection DONE
- do a visual map layer selection
- multiple instances of PinchMap on a single page (as items in a list or tiles, with a caption with the name of the layer)
- needs to be investigated if this is usable when there are many map layers
- might be usable only as "show map comparison"
Change History (3)
comment:2 Changed 14 months ago by xkolman2
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from QML UI: Pretty map layer list to QML UI: Map layer gallery
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.